1.Protect your password
Don’t use your Facebook password anywhere else online.
Never share your password. You should be the only one who knows it.
Avoid including your name or common words. Your password should be difficult to guess.
2 .Use facebooks extra security features such as.
Where You’re Logged In
3. Make sure your email accounts are secure.
4. Log out of Facebook when you use a computer you share with other people. If you forget, you can log out remotely.
The Where You’re Logged In section of your Security Settings page shows you a list of browsers and devices that have been used to log in to your account recently. Each entry includes the date, time and approximate location when signing in, as well as the type of device used to access your account. You’ll also see the option to End Activity and log yourself out on that computer, phone or tablet.
5. Run anti-virus software on your computer
6. Think before you click or download anything.
7. Never trust anybody with your password