~ CTMT (Cyber Terminators Mega Trainer) for Android was released and updated on 17th January 2018 ~
CTMT for android is a collection of all the modded apks is a tool release by us to help our users to download Modded APKs’ and their OBBs’ directly to their android devices. Without having to click 3 different pages to download something, CTMT brings the modded APK / OBB directly to their devices with just one click.
~ Features of CTMT for Android ~
- Directly download modded apks and obbs easily
- Real – Time Updates
- Direct Tutorials
- NO ROOT Required
- Easy to use, User Friendly Interface
Using CTMT is really Easy. Steps :
- Download the APK for CTMT from below.
- Install it (If you haven’t done this before then go to settings->Security->Tick “Unkown Sources”).
- Open CTMT
- Search the game you want the modded apk / obb for using the search box on top
- Click on it and the download starts automatically. (If there’s an OBB available then you’ll get an option to either download the OBB or APK only)
- After the download is completed, you will be able to install the modded apk or open the OBB
Default Download location is : Storage/CTMT/
(You will find the downloaded apks or obb under that location)
~ Screenshots ~
Video Tutorial :
Download the CTMT for free from below :
Current Version : 1.2 , Android Version required : 4.0+, Size : 6 MB
(Please make sure to have enough storage space in your device before downloading the modded apks / obbs from CTMT)
What’s new in version 1.2:
- Crash fixes for Android O users (The apk doesnt install automatically, you’ll have to install it manually by going to storage/CTMT folder)
- Less Advertisements(Since everyone hated the old ad placements, we decreased the amount of ads in the app but Now you will have to watch a 30 second ad to download the files) (Since nobody donates, we had to add in advertisements. This helps us keep going.)
Useful TIPS : (Recommended Browser to use for best experience – Chrome)
- If CTMT stops after downloading , You dont have to download it again, you can find the downloaded apk under your “Storage/CTMT” folder. (This happens only for android O users. Will fix it by next update.)
- If you get an “Error parsing the package” then your apk was not fully downloaded. Re-download it. If you still get an error even after re-downloading it then report it to us.
- To update the hack, don’t remove the old mod apk provided by us. Instead, just install it over the old one.
- If you can’t open the file then download and install ES file explorer. Then open the apk using ES File Explorer