~ CTMT (Cyber Terminators Mega Trainer) for Android was released and updated on 29th March 2018 ~
CTMT for android is a collection of all the modded apks is a tool release by us to help our users to download Modded APKs’ and their OBBs’ directly to their android devices. Without having to click 3 different pages to download something, CTMT brings the modded APK / OBB directly to their devices with just one click.
~ Features of CTMT for Android ~
- Directly download modded apks and obbs easily
- Real – Time Updates
- Direct Tutorials
- NO ROOT Required
- Easy to use, User Friendly Interface
Using CTMT is really Easy. Steps :
- Download the APK for CTMT from below.
- Install it (If you haven’t done this before then go to settings->Security->Tick “Unkown Sources”).
- Open CTMT
- Search the game you want the modded apk / obb for using the search box on top
- Click on it and the download starts automatically. (If there’s an OBB available then you’ll get an option to either download the OBB or APK only)
- After the download is completed, you will be able to install the modded apk or open the OBB
(If it says “no apps can perform this action” or something similar, go to storage/CTMT/ location using ES File Explorer or File Manager and install the downloaded apk directly)
Default Download location is : Storage/CTMT/
(You will find the downloaded apks or obb under that location)
~ Screenshots ~
Video Tutorial :
Download the CTMT for free from below :
Current Version : 1.5, Android Version required : 4.0+, Size : 6 MB
(Please make sure to have enough storage space in your device before downloading the modded apks / obbs from CTMT)
What’s new in version 1.5:
- Fixed the download bug where download was being cancelled on closing CTMT
- Fixed the download notification for Android Oreo users
- Downloads will be much more faster now
- CTMT now contains even lesser ads.
Useful TIPS : (Recommended Browser to use for best experience – Chrome)
- If CTMT stops after downloading , You dont have to download it again, you can find the downloaded apk under your “Storage/CTMT” folder.
- If you get an error saying “FETCH FAILED“, then go to settings and clear CTMT’s data. Re-open the app and you won’t get this error.
- If you get an “Error parsing the package” then your apk was not fully downloaded. Re-download it. If you still get an error even after re-downloading it then report it to us.
- To update the hack, don’t remove the old mod apk provided by us. Instead, just install it over the old one.
- If you can’t open the file then download and install ES file explorer or File Manager. Then open the apk using ES File Explorer or File Manager.